Integrated Campaign Traffic Coordinator Whether you’re an investment professional, a sales professional, or a technology specialist, you will find a culture at MFS to help you do what you do best. Our people work together to get better results and always favor the strongest idea over the strongest person. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and for one another. Because what we do matters – to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build a safer and more successful future.
Job Description This is a great opportunity for a marketer / advertising professional to become an integral part of an amazing team that continues to grow.
Working closely with senior members of the Creative Solutions team and other marketing directors, the Integrated Campaign Traffic Coordinator can support a range of traditional and digital projects and track assigned projects from initiation to completion according to prescribed workflow processes and systems. You will largely focus on daily tactical project management support for creating global paid advertising (print, video, standard digital and custom banners, social networks) and the various sales campaign activities that are being pushed out of the business channels (email, on-site) Promos, bio-social, video, print). This person must ensure that every project to be delivered is tracked in Workfront.
- Supports daily integrated campaign project management and delivery execution for paid advertising and own sales campaigns.
- Support in developing workflow schedules with executives for integrated campaigns with an emphasis on paid and own media deadlines.
- Meet with key functional teams to learn about the status of existing projects related to integrated campaigns and about new projects in Creative Solutions.
- Create schedules for new jobs and assign these tasks using the existing trafficking system (workfront).
- Review current and future schedules and job statuses with line managers and, if necessary, the people who work on the jobs.
- Facilitate status meetings, update status reports, and provide meeting notes with clear, actionable next steps.
- Reschedule projects and kickoff meetings based on new or changing priorities.
- Report to management on the entire campaign progress in terms of schedules and resource capacity and report possible problems with capacity or workflow bottlenecks in the Creative Solutions department.
- Owns the project-level management of the Workfront platform and supports template accuracy and changes based on project moves, new project setups, ad hoc template development, and usage reviews.
- Ensures sales requirements are in place for production and publishing teams.
- Ensures that all mandatory CMM approvals have been recorded and verified in the system and network drives in accordance with the documented requirements.
- Owns the maintenance of the co-op manual and keeps evolving documentation current and useful to the core functionality of Creative Services.
- Manages other support work for global marketing executives on demand and on an ad hoc basis.
- Experience with an in-house agency or advertising agency that previously focused on 1) human trafficking or project management or 2) account management.
- Demonstrated understanding of the effective project management of integrated campaigns with a large paid media / advertising component.
- The ability to manage extensive details is highly organized and able to align multiple initiatives and schedules.
- Comfortable and competent work in digital formats.
- Experience with digital workflow tools like WorkFront.
- Is a proactive person-person and has a positive attitude, self-starter with a mindset that understands the urgency of advertising deadlines.
- Exceptional proofing skills.
- Knowledge of asset management or the rules and regulations for advertising compliance of the regulated industry is preferred but not required
- Knowledge, experience and proven use in the past
Click Here If a candidate is unable to complete an application or respond to a job posting due to a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email [email protected] to get support.
MFS is a positive action and equal opportunity employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status determined by federal, state – or local laws are protected. MFS employees and applicants are not harassed because of their status. In addition, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, for objecting to discrimination, filing or filing a complaint, assisting with a review, investigation, or hearing, or otherwise attempting to gain federal legal rights -, state or local EEO laws are prohibited. “Click here to view the EEO is the Law poster and supplement.”
Comments are closed.