SACRAMENTO – Governor Gavin Newsom announced today that he has signed the following laws:
- AB 414 by Congregator Brian Maienschein (D-San Diego) – Local Government: county regional judicial institutions.
- AB 496 by Assemblymember Phillip Chen (R-Yorba Linda) – cremation of veterans with the flag of the United States.
- AB 633 by assembly member Lisa Calderon (D-Whittier) – Allocation of real estate: Law on the uniform allocation of heirs’ property.
- AB 687 by Congregator Kelly Seyarto (R-Murrieta) – Joint Powers: Riverside County Housing Finance Trust.
- AB 726 by Assembly Member Eduardo Garcia (D-Coachella) – Investment Incentive Program: Qualified Manufacturing Facility: Value Allocation Payments for Property Tax Revenue.
- AB 845 by assembly member Freddie Rodriguez (D-Pomona) – retired due to disability: COVID-19: presumption.
- AB 856 by Congregation Member Brian Maienschein (D-San Diego) – Student Health: COVID-19 Youth Health Information Act.
- AB 938 by assembly member Laurie Davies (R-Laguna Niguel) – maintenance of the codes.
- AB 978 by Assemblymember Sharon Quirk-Silva (D-Fullerton) – Motorhome parking spaces: rental caps.
- AB 1475 by Assemblymember Evan Low (D-Campbell) – Law Enforcement: Social Media.
- AB 1593 by Rep. Lorena Gonzalez (D-San Diego) – State Claims: California Victim Compensation Board: Government Claims Program.
- SB 11 by Senator Susan Rubio (D-Baldwin Park) – The California FAIR Plan Association: Basic Insurance: Exclusions.
- SB 24 by Senator Anna Caballero (D-Salinas) – Domestic Violence: Protection Orders: Information on a Child.
- SB 51 by Senator María Elena Durazo (D-Los Angeles) – Excess home ownership.
- SB 219 by Senator Mike McGuire (D-Healdsburg) – Wealth Taxation: Criminal Penalties and Costs: Cancellation: Public Health Orders.
- SB 258 by Senator John Laird (D-Santa Cruz) – Aging.
- SB 272 by Senator John Laird (D-Santa Cruz) – State Government: Gender Neutral Terms: California Conservation Corps.
- SB 283 from Senator Lena Gonzalez (D-Long Beach) – Life and Disability Insurance: HIV Tests.
- SB 374 from Senator Dave Min (D-Irvine) – Protection Orders: Compulsive Reproduction.
- SB 411 from Senator Dave Cortese (D-San Jose) – Public Employees Pension Scheme: Employment Without Reintention.
- SB 427 from Senator Susan Talamantes Eggman (D-Stockton) – Water theft: increased penalties.
- SB 437 by Senator Bob Wieckowski (D-Fremont) – Municipal power plants: Integrated resource planning: electrification of transport.
- SB 442 by Senator Josh Newman (D-Fullerton) – School Districts and Community College Districts: Board Elections: Founding Cities.
- SB 461 by Senator Dave Cortese (D-San Jose) – Unfair Competition Law: Enforcement.
- SB 479 from Senator John Laird (D-Santa Cruz) – Local government renewable energy self-generation program.
- SB 817 of the Committee for Government Organization – Fire Protection: Office of the State Fire Brigade Marshal: State Fire Brigade Council: Membership.
The full text of the bills can be found at: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov