DENVER, August 18, 2021 / PRNewswire / – August news for the Kiosk Association.
Trade shows are back
- KMA is now the official media partner of InfoComm (AVIXA) and the largest digital signage AV show in autumn. See a list of exhibitors and information, including the highly anticipated digital mixer.
- CREATE in Denver this October. We have a limited number of free passes for CREATE, as well as free invitations to the MenuMaster Awards celebration (hundreds of restaurant managers meet and greet each other and enjoy free food and drink on Mile High). As part of CREATE, you can view interactive sessions with Scott Deviney, CEO of Chicken Salad Chick on restaurant growth strategies
- Preparations for NRF in NY and NRA in Chicago in progress
KMA also announces new co-chairs for ADA and accessibility
- Peter Jarvis and Nicky Shaw from Storm Interface are our new co-chairs
- James Kruper from KioWare is our Vice Chairman
- As co-chairs, Nicky and Peter intend to expand the committee members from the disabled communities and their representative organizations. They require representation from both hardware and software manufacturers. Lawyers who work in the field of disability rights are invited. It is considered essential that the kiosk industry be recognized by lawmakers as an important part of the solution rather than the cause of the problem. The KMA Accessibility Committee will propose that consultation with representatives of the kiosk and self-service sector should be an integral part of any new mandate or legislative process.
- A full list of participants and committee members can be found at https://kma.global/about/
- To request more information, contact Craig Keefner, 720-324-1837 or [email protected]
Finally, we started a rolling post about vaccination pass kiosks. Both for the USA and for international (EUDCC). In the first place are federal jurisdictions such as air traffic (CLEAR has already been implemented). Google has released an API that covers segments like Kaiser, Zoom, Office365, and many more. Units arise from China and priced below $ 1000 but not yet listed on Alibaba. Both guests and employees are affected by the upcoming FDA approval and local laws (Key to the NYC Pass – these are the new rules for NYC). McDonalds has prescribed for all employees.
This press release was issued through Send2Press®, a unit of Neotrope®. For more information, please visit Send2Press Newswire at https://www.Send2Press.com
SOURCE Kiosk Association
Comments are closed.