DUBLIN, July 15, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Human Rights Organizations Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and executives with the critical information they need to assess the global human rights organizations market after the COVID-19 shutdown.
The global market for human rights organizations is expected to be driven by $ 15.49 billion in 2020 to $ 15.56 billion in 2021 with an average annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.5%. The growth is mainly due to companies reorganizing their operations and recovering from the effects of COVID-19, which previously resulted in restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working and the closure of commercial activities that created operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $ 18.91 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 5%.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ regions.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the effects of the virus wear off.
- Create regional and country strategies based on local data and analyzes.
- Identify growth segments for investments.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends that are shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research results.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Use the relationships between key records for superior strategies.
- Suitable to support your internal and external presentations with reliable, high quality data and analysis
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for human rights organizations? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demographics, and other similar markets? Which forces will shape the market in the future? The human rights organization’s global market report answers all of these questions and many more.
The report covers market features, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdown, competitive landscape, market share, trends and strategies for this market. It tracks the historical and projected market growth of the market based on geography. It places the market in the context of the broader market of human rights organizations and compares it to other markets.
- The Market Characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The Market Size section indicates the market size ($ b) which covers both the historical growth of the market, the impact of the COVID-19 virus, and the forecast of its recovery.
- Market segmentations divide the market into sub-markets.
- The Regional and Country Breakdown section provides an analysis of the market in each region and the size of the market by region and compares their historical and projected growth. It covers the impact and recovery history of COVID-19 for all regions, major industrialized countries, and major emerging economies.
- The competitive landscape includes a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. It identifies important financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years.
- The Trends and Strategies section analyzes the shape of the market after the crisis and suggests how companies can grow when the market rallies.
- The human rights organizations market section of the report provides context. It compares the human rights organizations market to other segments of the human rights organizations market according to size and growth, history and forecast.
The main players in the market for human rights organizations are Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, Civil Rights Defenders, Human Rights Without Frontiers International, Physicians for Human Rights, Anti-Slavery International, Global Rights, UN Watch, European Center for Minority Issues and International Federation for Human Rights .
The market for human rights organizations consists of revenue generated through human rights services by organizations that are committed to promoting human rights issues for either a broad or specific community. The institutions of this branch deal with issues such as the protection and promotion of comprehensive constitutional rights and civil liberties of persons and persons suffering from neglect, abuse or exploitation, the promotion of the interests of certain groups such as children, women, the elderly or people with disabilities , Enhancing relationships between racial, ethnic and cultural groups and promoting voter education and registration.
Organizations and human rights defenders work to protect the digital human rights of individuals. According to Pew Research’s survey of adults in the United States in November 2019, the majority of Americans believe that their online and offline activities are tracked and monitored by businesses and the government. Data collection has become mainstream as it violates the privacy of individuals as everything is tracked over the internet. To protect the interests of people who use digital technologies, human rights organizations are raising awareness and fighting for law enforcement.
The Human Rights Organizations market covered in this report is segmented into Non-Governmental Organizations by organization type. intergovernmental organizations; Government organizations; international organizations and by application to all people; Children; Women; deactivated; LGBTQ; Other.
in the September 2020, Alwaleed Philanthropy, a charitable and philanthropic organization founded with the aim of alleviating poverty and transcending international borders, has joined the Saudi Human Rights Commission to sign a cooperation agreement to improve the protection of the human rights of women and young people in Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Human Rights Commission is a Saudi government organization that works to protect and promote human rights in accordance with international standards.
The rise in hate crime is expected to fuel the market for human rights organizations. Hate crime is a form of criminal violence against a person or property that is caused in whole or in part by an offender’s bias towards a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity. According to the FBI’s 2019 annual report, physical attacks against individuals have increased, accounting for 61% of the 7,120 cases reported as hate crimes by law enforcement nationwide in the United States United States. Government and non-governmental organizations aim to contain human rights abuses, which further supports the growth of the market for human rights organizations.
Increased attacks on human rights defenders are expected to hamper the market for human rights organizations. Attacks on human rights organizations working to protect human rights are increasing at an alarming rate. For example, in 2019 the Business and Human Rights Resource Center tracked around 572 attacks related to business-related activities, up from 492 in 2018. These attacks cause people who work to feel fear and shyness for human rights protection and stop human rights protection activities in question, thereby hampering the growth of the market.
Key topics covered:
2. Characteristics of the market for human rights organizations
3. Market trends and strategies of human rights organizations
4. Effects of COVID-19 on human rights organizations
5. Market size and growth of human rights organizations
5.1. Global Historical Human Rights Organizations Market, 2015-2020, Billion US Dollars
5.1.1. Driver of the market
5.1.2. Restrictions in the market
5.2. Global Human Rights Organizations Prediction Market, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Billion US Dollars
5.2.1. Driver of the market
5.2.2. Restrictions in the market
6. Market segmentation for human rights organizations
7. Regional and country analysis for human rights organizations
7.1. Global Human Rights Organizations Market Split by Region, History and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Billion US Dollars
7.2. Global Human Rights Organizations Market Split by Country, Historical and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Billion US Dollars
8. Asia Pacific Human Rights Organization Market
9. Chinese market for human rights organizations
10. Indian market for human rights organizations
11. Japanese market for human rights organizations
12. Australia market for human rights organizations
13. Market for Indonesian human rights organizations
14. South Korean market for human rights organizations
15. Western European market for human rights organizations
16. UK market for human rights organizations
17. Germany market for human rights organizations
18. France market for human rights organizations
19. Eastern European market for human rights organizations
20. Russian market for human rights organizations
21. North America Market for Human Rights Organizations
22nd United States Market for human rights organizations
23. South America market for human rights organizations
24. Brazil market for human rights organizations Human
25. Market for human rights organizations in the Middle East
26. Africa market for human rights organizations
27. Competitive landscape of the market for human rights organizations and company profiles
27.1. Competitive landscape of the human rights organizations market
27.2. Human Rights Organizations Market Company Profiles Market
27.2.1. Amnesty International
22.214.171.124. Products and services
126.96.36.199. Financial performance
27.2.2. Human rights monitoring
188.8.131.52. Products and services
184.108.40.206. Financial performance
27.2.3. Civil rights defender
220.127.116.11. Products and services
18.104.22.168. Financial performance
27.2.4. Human rights without borders international
22.214.171.124. Products and services
126.96.36.199. Financial performance
27.2.5. Doctors for human rights
188.8.131.52. Products and services
184.108.40.206. Financial performance
29. Major mergers and acquisitions in the human rights organization market
29. Future prospects and potential analysis for human rights organizations
Please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/64mfsz for more information on this report
Research and Markets
Laura wood, Senior manager
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470. at
For US / CAN toll free call + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900. at
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Comments are closed.