Author: Stanislas Chesnais (i): Contact: 3drudder.com
Table of contents and important points:
The 3dRudder foot mouse is designed for people who cannot use a standard mouse with their hands, but who still need a mouse.
The 3dRudder foot mouse package consists of the 3dRudder foot controller, the mouse mode of the 3dRudder dashboard, and a dedicated pair of foot bars for additional control.
Since the 3dRudder foot mouse is based on the 3dRudder foot controller, it can also be used as a foot joystick or as a partial keyboard on the feet.
For gamers, people with reduced upper body mobility, for designers, architects and professionals who want to do more in their digital 3D environments, 3dRudder keeps your hands free and enables complete immersion in virtual reality, gaming and 3D. The 3dRudder is available for PC and PlayStation.
The 3dRudder foot mouse offers users all of the functionality of a standard hand mouse on their feet. The 3dRudder foot mouse is designed for people who cannot use a mouse with their hand from birth or after an injury, a stroke, a wound or due to a carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinitis of the wrist or arthritis, but a mouse.
Image of the foot-controlled 3dRudder mouse for people who cannot use a mouse with their hands.
Moving the cursor or scrolling a page or document is extremely intuitive and only takes a few seconds.
- Just turn the mouse over to scroll.
- Rotating the device controls the scrolling.
- To move the cursor, the user simply tilts the 3dRudder in the direction you want to point. The greater the incline, the faster the pointer moves.
- Clicks, double clicks, hold clicks or right clicks are achieved by applying pressure to the top of the 3dRudder. To click the left mouse button, double-click, hold the click or to click the right mouse button, simply press with your toes on the left or right side of the board.
The 3dRudder foot mouse package consists of the 3dRudder foot controller, the mouse mode of the 3dRudder dashboard, and a dedicated pair of foot bars for additional control. It works on PCs running Windows 10 and connects via USB.
Since the 3dRudder foot mouse is based on the 3dRudder foot controller, it can also be used as a foot joystick or as a partial keyboard on the feet. All 3dRudder functions are shown in a YouTube video at the following address: https://youtu.be/36tymPFQ-4o For more information on the 3dRudder foot mouse, please visit: https://www.3dRudder.com/foot-mouse/
Previous article by Disabled World
3dRudder: Foot-operated VR and gaming controller: 3dRudder is a completely new way of moving around in virtual reality using a foot-operated motion controller for PC games and VR. Retrieved on November 24, 2018 from https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/computer/3drudder.php – reference category number: DW # 160-12589.
(i) Source / Reference: Stanislas Chesnais. Disabled World makes no guarantees or warranties in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity, or length.
• • Disabled World is a news and information website only and is provided for general informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. The materials presented are in no way intended to be, and should not be construed as, a substitute for professional medical care provided by a qualified physician. Offers or advertising from third-party providers on disabled-world.com do not constitute approval by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English. Author: Stanislas Chesnais. Electronic publication date: 2020-11-24. Last revised date: 2020-11-24. Reference Title: “3dRudder Foot Mouse”, Source: 3dRudder Foot Mouse. Summary: The 3dRudder foot mouse is designed for people who cannot use a standard mouse with their hands, but who still need a mouse. Retrieved on December 7th, 2020 from https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/computer/foot-mouse.php – reference category number: DW # 160-13898.