Job title: Prosecutor
Type: Full time
This is an appointment by the Ramsey County Board of Commissioners to fill the unexpired term ending December 31, 2022.
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Deadline: January 30, 2021, 4 p.m.
Salary: $ 6,435-7,208 / month, DOE
Competitive ancillary service package with:
- The employer paid full family insurance for health insurance
- North Dakota Public Employees Retirement System
- With many additional benefits that you can find by clicking here
- Serves as the primary legal advisor to Ramsey County on all criminal offenses and various cases of misdemeanors. Delegation and supervision of law enforcement work for all public prosecutor’s staff
- Responsible for prosecuting and attending the District Court to conduct all public crime prosecutions on behalf of the state
- Providing legal advice to county authorities, the Board of County Commission, and law enforcement personnel; conducts related legal research and writing
- Supervises and directs the prosecution’s operations and activities; suspends, trains, supervises and supervises the performance of assigned personnel in the prosecutor’s office; ensures compliance with the guidelines and procedures of the district and the departments
- Responsible for duties according to NDCC, chapters 11-16
- Juris PhD with five (5) years of experience in an active law firm
- North Dakota license at the time of hiring an attorney
- Three (3) years experience as a prosecutor
- Two (2) years of management / administration experience
To be considered, applicants must submit the following materials:
- Ramsey County application completed
- Keep going
- Cover letter specifically for the above qualifications
- Two (2) professional letters of recommendation
Send application documents to one of the following offices:
Attn: Human Resources
524 4th Ave NE Unit 21
Devils Lake, ND 58301
J.whether tasks or qualification questions contact:
- Adam Leiphon at 701-351-3475
Accommodation with questions about the application or selection process, before the registration deadline, contact:
- Crystal Beggs at 701-662-7009
Applicants claiming an ND Veteran preference must submit documentation proving their ND residency and eligibility under NDCC 37-19.1 by submitting:
- The veteran must submit a Form DD-214.
- Disabled veterans must submit a Form DD-214 and a current Veterans Administration disability statement that is less than 1 year old.
- The spouse of a disabled veteran must submit a Form DD-214, a copy of the marriage certificate, and a current Veterans Administration disability statement that is less than 1 year old. or
- A deceased veteran’s spouse must submit a Form DD-214, a copy of the marriage certificate, and a copy of the veteran’s death certificate.
All vacancies are contingent on successful completion of the pre-hire background check, drug and alcohol test, and reference exams.
Applications for public employment will be treated confidentially unless they are deemed a finalist under NDCC 44-04-18.27.
ND Relay: http://www.relaynorthdakota.com/
Equal Opportunity Employers: Ramsey County does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, gender, genetics, religion, age, or disability in employment or in the provision of services.
You just read:
News provided by
January 15, 2021 at 9:07 pm GMT
ONE Presswire’s priority is source transparency. We don’t allow opaque clients, and our editors try to be careful about weeding out false and misleading content. If, as a user, you see something that we missed, please let us know. Your help is welcome. ONE Presswire, everyone’s internet news Presswire ™, seeks to define some of the limits that are reasonable in the world today. Please see our editorial guidelines for more information.
Submit your press release