Senior Marketing Associate, job description to generate demand
The role statement:
The Senior Marketing Associate, Demand Generation, is responsible for supporting the collaborative effort to ensure the successful development, delivery, and maximum impact of the annual business plan. The role facilitates the smooth running of the marketing function, helps run events, helps the team adhere to the marketing plan (company sales plan), do the project analysis, and efficiently manage and assign incoming leads. Conduct small activities in our event and marketing channels to ensure error-free execution and a positive impact on productivity, efficiency, customer experience and business results for assigned LOBs and campaign teams. Responsibilities include:
- • CRM administration including lead processing, assessment, mapping and follow-up
- Assistance with events including
- Organization of collateral such as brochures and stands to be printed and delivered
- Manage supplier relationships so that furniture, WiFi, etc. can be ordered
- Manage and forecast Bureau van Dijk’s promotional items and collateral
- Vote the AMEX Meeting Card monthly
- Run projects and marketing campaigns with a defined scope and accountability under supervision to ensure the successful implementation and maximum impact of the annual business plan: Ensure that the schedules are adhered to; manage and report to the stakeholders. Make sure all aspects, including content, marketing, and tracking, are on the right track. Escalate issues that can negatively affect effectiveness and results
- With guidance, you’ll contribute to the annual strategic business plan that offsets and supports broader business goals.
- Run multi-channel marketing campaigns with guidance
- Generate and monitor lead acquisition and management for the sales team
- Work within the allocated LOB / Campaign budget within the Demand Generation team to ensure you maximize ROI
- Ensure that all data related to marketing activities is recorded and correctly stored in appropriate sources.
- Provision of regular and ad hoc reports (data, analyzes, insights) to the management of companies and marketing (program level; campaign level; LOB level; regional level; global)
- 2-3 years of Demand Generation Marketing experience is required, B2B Demand Generation Marketing experience is preferred, Email Marketing experience is a plus.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time, think critically, and have analytical skills and strong written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor degree required.
- A history of successful interactions with various stakeholders is required.
- Experience with financial services and / or technical solutions is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Knowledge and skills for CRM, marketing automation systems, and web analytics are an asset.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, gender, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, genetic information or other proprietary features. Moody’s also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified persons with disabilities in accordance with applicable law. If you are inquiring about appropriate accommodation or need assistance completing the application process, please email [email protected]. This contact information is only for accommodation inquiries and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For positions in San Francisco, qualified applicants with a criminal history are considered for employment that meets the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For positions in New York City, qualified criminals will be considered for employment that meets the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with a criminal background will be considered for employment that meets the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO Directive statement. Click here for more information on your EEO statutory rights. Click here to view our statement on the non-discrimination of compensation transparency.
Candidates for Moody’s Corporation may be asked to disclose holdings of securities in accordance with Moody’s securities trading guidelines and requirements for the position. Employment depends on compliance with the directive, including the necessary rehabilitation of positions in these establishments.