Senior Event Producer Whether you are an investment professional, a sales professional or a technology specialist, you will find a culture at MFS to help you do what you do best. Our people work together to get better results and always favor the strongest idea over the strongest person. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and for one another. Because what we do matters – to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build a safer and more successful future.
Job Description The Senior Event Producer is responsible for the overall production (layout, design and functions) of effective personal, virtual and hybrid events with knowledge and experience of the various components required to achieve the best possible result of the customer loyalty process. To support Global Event Management, you will provide internal business partners with an understanding of technical requirements, recommendations for creating impactful events, training courses and a day of support. This role will also work closely with the AV support, video team and / or external production companies to identify the event concept and its moving parts and plan and execute the technical components accordingly. Event production includes event logistics, strategy and management.
- Manage engineering production, including schedules, third party vendors, assets, engineering pricing, and overall project organization. Make sure that requirements and project deadlines are clearly communicated (at all levels), understood and carried out.
- Identify and understand what needs to be done before, during, and after the event production process, and ensure that overall production of personal, virtual, and hybrid events is on track with event goals, budget, and schedule.
- Take MFS events to the next level by focusing on messaging, presenters, AV and technology to exceed customer expectations and find the most effective and innovative ways to complete the production process.
- Enhance solutions for new and innovative production methods to meet customer event and marketing needs by combining strategy, technology and business opportunities.
- Build strong working relationships between MFS, including compliance and global sales solutions, while following policies and procedures for all assigned events and meetings.
- Understand and help measure and achieve ROI goals. By managing and analyzing this data, stakeholders and business partners receive important feedback on how to improve their events in the future.
- This position can lead additional team members, if necessary, based on targeted events and meetings.
- Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required with at least six years of full-time production experience supporting corporate meetings and event management; Personnel and project management an advantage.
- Previous experience leading production teams by running live events, shows, virtual productions, and experiences.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to effectively represent MFS while planning and monitoring key corporate events. Very professional appearance.
- Prepared for the unexpected, you have to be flexible and adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- Solid understanding of corporate meeting technology and systems, including best practices and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail, planning and decision-making skills, including the ability to effectively negotiate prices and contracts to ensure costs are managed and deadlines are met.
Click Here If a candidate is unable to complete an application or respond to a job posting due to a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email [email protected] to get support.
MFS is a positive action and equal opportunity employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status set by federal, state – or local laws are protected. MFS employees and applicants are not harassed because of their status. In addition, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, for objecting discrimination, filing or filing a complaint, assisting with a review, investigation, or hearing, or otherwise attempting to obtain federal legal rights, for an employee or applicant -, state or local EEO laws are prohibited. “Click here to view the EEO is the Law poster and supplement.”